At Linked Business we transform open data from official sources into useful and valuable business intelligence information and analytics. We have developed the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of corporate data, covering more than 3 million entities and entrepreneurs since 1985. Our solutions add value to a wide range of professionals, extending from sales, marketing and business development managers to compliance, risk and credit officers. With offices in Athens and Thessaloniki we serve several "landmark" clients and we keep growing!
We are looking for Senior Frontend Developer
As a Frontend Developer you will be reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy. The role is responsible for the following:
- Decide on the adoption and optimal mix of frontend web technologies.
- Implement solutions for both Linked Business main platform and a number of subproducts with focus on excellent functionality and exceptional UX.
- Optimize, develop, and maintain code and modules.
- Develop and optimize database queries.
- Define front-end security issues and decide on the optimal strategy to ensure secure information access and flows.
To be considered you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Proficient knowledge in web services and standards such as JSON, XML, REST APIs etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in challenging and value-add projects.
- Excellent cooperative skills and a natural always-on friendly mood (this is how we operate).
- Ability to proact and take initiatives.
- Very good use of the English language in terms of comprehension and writing.
The following will be considered strong assets:
- Expertise in programming principles and databases. Experience in MySQL and MongoDB is considered an important qualification.
- A sound academic background (Information Technology, Engineering, etc)
- Experience in use of source control tools (Git, TFS, SVN).
- Love attitude towards problem solving.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Excellent working environment with zero friction
- Freedom in creativity
- Free coffee and beverages
- Flexible schedule and possibility for remote work
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
- Personal promotion through the company’s social networks
IMPORTANT: Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make absolutely no difference in Linked Business. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based strictly on their ability and behavior.
Finally, we want you to know it’s perfectly OK to have fun at work! It adds to effectiveness.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV at [email protected] including the job title in the subject line.