At Linked Business we transform open data into useful and valuable business intelligence information and analytics. We have developed the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of corporate data, covering more than 3 million entities and entrepreneurs since 1985. Our solutions add value to a wide range of professionals, extending from marketing and business development managers to compliance, risk and credit officers. With offices in Athens and Thessaloniki we serve several “landmark” clients and we keep growing!
We are looking for a highly-skilled Business Support Executive to contribute to Linked Business growth.
The ideal candidate should possess on the field experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to organize and manage the schedule and time of the company’s CEO and General Manager, arrange meetings, organize documentation and coordinate team and company events. The role will be extremely varied and require both a keen mind, a confident approach to communication and the ability to work flexibly.
As a Business Support Executive the role is responsible for the following:
- Supporting the management team in the delivery of their work by managing their calendar, mailbox, briefing, correspondence, engagements, and travel arrangements.
- Provide general support to the team in gathering, analyzing, interpreting and presenting information to colleagues, as well as other senior officials.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues, offering support and developing a strong unit within the company.
- Ensure relevant documentation is consistent, up to date and fit for purpose.
- Email management on behalf of the Senior Executives.
- Events - working with the commercial team on both the organization of events that Linked Business holds or participates to.
- HR - coordination of the hiring process, management of the bi-annual review process.
- Presentations – input into presentations, especially with design and production.
- Support with legal process, including the signing and follow-up of contracts.
- Execution of internship student recruitment process.
- Responsible of ordering consumables.
To be considered you must have:
- BSc in Business Administration, Project Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Advanced skills using the MS Office suite and other collaboration tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to engage and build good working relationships with both internal and external collaborators and stakeholders.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, including the ability to balance competing demands in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, including the ability to design and improve systems and processes, and respond to often competing, complex priorities.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
IMPORTANT: Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make absolutely no difference in Linked Business. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based strictly on their ability and behavior.
Finally, we want you to know it’s perfectly OK to have fun at work! It adds to effectiveness.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV at [email protected] including the job title in the subject line.