At Linked Business we transform open data into useful and valuable business intelligence information and analytics. We have developed the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of corporate data, covering more than 3 million entities and entrepreneurs since 1985. Our solutions add value to a wide range of professionals, extending from marketing and business development managers to compliance, risk and credit officers. With offices in Athens and Thessaloniki we serve several “landmark” clients and we keep growing!
We are looking for a highly-skilled Development & Operations Engineer to contribute to Linked Business growth.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be reporting to the Head of Technology and be part of the Product team. The role is responsible for the following:
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from teams and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Maintain infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
To be considered you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- High-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Experience with setup of CI/CD pipelines and deployment to Kubernetes will be considered as bonus.
- Experience with software engineering and customer experience preferred.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan.
- Mobile telephony and data plan.
- Free coffee and beverages.
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books.
IMPORTANT: Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make absolutely no difference in Linked Business. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based strictly on their ability and behavior.
Finally, we want you to know it’s perfectly OK to have fun at work! It adds to effectiveness.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV at [email protected] including the job title in the subject line.